LiveChat for multiple websites
You can put your live chat on many websites without any additional charges and monitor them from one application. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Groups section of the control panel
- Click on Add a group
- Enter name (you can use the website’s name), add operators responsible for that site and click on Add a group button
- Create groups for all your websites in the same way
- Go to the LiveChat code section of the control panel
- Click on pick a group in the upper right corner of the page and select a group from the list
- Copy and paste the code before the </body> tag of the corresponding page
- Repeat 6th and 7th step for all your websites
All that is left to do is to login to the LiveChat application and chat with all the visitors!
Staffing your live chat
If you plan to install a live chat function on all your pages, you might need a few additional agents to handle the new traffic. You can use the services of staff outsourcing agencies to get quick access to trained professionals.
Check out our Experts page for a listing of staff outsourcing agencies that will help you cover the traffic on all your pages.