Become a guest writer
If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of marketers, customer service agents, and business owners, we’d love to hear from you and feature your post on our blog!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- before writing an article, please send us two or three post ideas with outlines so we can help you to choose the best topic for our audience,
- your post has to address a problem and offer a solution (“how to” kind of post), without it your post will be rejected,
- we don’t publish “7 secrets of” or “top 10 tips on” kind of posts (unless it’s a step-by-step guide). Focus on one topic and cover it in depth; add live-examples or use cases (required),
- when writing, you should have a specific keyword in mind (it should appear in a title and a body parts of the post),
- make sure that your article contains at least 800 words,
- make sure to write an introduction (with a clear thesis) and solid conclusion. Don’t call the conclusion a “Conclusion,” “Final remarks” or “Takeways,” you can do better than that!
- Please don’t write that content, SEO or anything other than a king “is king.”
- the post should include links to external resources, and at least one link to a study, research report or survey. We’d love to see one or two links to our posts!
- when we agree on topic, please write the draft on Google Docs and send us a link, but remember to share it with firstname.lastname@example.org and enable commenting,
- add some videos or graphics you’d like to see included; feel free to go for anything under the CC license (graphics should be 1400px wide),
- avoid self-promotion in the post; feel free to talk a bit about your business experience but make sure the post itself is not salesy,
How to submit your post?
If you feel that your post would be a good fit for the LiveChat blog, contact us via email email@example.com. If we decide to publish your post, we’d also need from you a brief description of your post, your picture and a short bio.
Can’t wait to see what you have to offer!
Do you like our posts? You might also like our product.
Give LiveChat a go during a free, 30-day trial.