Become a guest writer
If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise in customer service or eCommerce, we’d love to hear from you and feature your post on our blog!
Please note that we no longer accept posts that don’t cover one topic in depth. Unless it’s a step-by-step guide or your post provides unique findings, we won’t accept “7 secrets of,” “top 10 tips on” or “5 secrets of.”
Apart from that, here’s what we’re looking for:
- before writing an article, please send us two or three post ideas with outlines so we can help you to choose the best topic for our audience,
- feel free to pick a topic from this list – we tend to favor posts that cover them over other topics,
- your post has to address a problem and offer a solution (“how to” kind of post), without it your post will be rejected,
- add live-examples or use cases (required),
- when writing, you should have a specific keyword in mind (it should appear in a title and a body parts of the post).
- make sure that your article contains at least 800 words,
- make sure to write an introduction (with a clear thesis) and solid conclusion. Don’t call the conclusion a “Conclusion,” “Final remarks” or “Takeways,” you can do better than that!
- Please don’t write that content, SEO or anything other than a king “is king.”
- the post should include links to external resources, and at least one link to a study, research report or survey. We’d love to see one or two links to our posts,
- when we agree on topic, please write the draft on Google Docs and send us a link. Remember to share it with email@example.com and enable commenting,
- add some videos or graphics you’d like to see included; feel free to go for anything under the CC license (graphics should be 1400px wide),
- avoid self-promotion in the post; feel free to talk a bit about your business experience but make sure the post itself is not salesy,
How to submit your post?
If you feel that your post would be a good fit for the LiveChat blog, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If we decide to publish your post, we’d also need from you a brief description of your post, your picture and a short bio.
Can’t wait to see what you have to offer!
Do you like our posts? You might also like our product.
Give LiveChat a go during a free, 30-day trial.