Write for us!If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise in customer service or eCommerce, we’d love to hear from you and feature your post on our blog!
Please note that we no longer accept posts that don’t cover one topic in depth. Unless your post provides unique findings, we won’t accept “7 secrets of” or “top 10 tips to.”
Apart from that, here’s what we’re looking for:
- send us two or three post ideas with outlines,
- desirably, pick a topic from this list (we tend to favor posts that cover them over other topics),
- your post has to address a problem and offer a solution (“how to” kind of post),
- add live-examples or use cases (required),
- make sure that your article contains at least 1000 words,
- the post should include about two links to our posts and links to external resources.
- add some videos or graphics you’d like to see included; feel free to go for anything under the CC license (graphics should be 1400px wide),
- make sure to write an introduction (with a clear thesis) and solid conclusion,
- don’t call the conclusion a “Conclusion,” “Final remarks” or “Takeways”,
- please don’t write that content, SEO or anything other than a king “is king.”
How to submit your post?
Use the form below to send us your ideas. We will get back to you as soon as possible, however, sometimes it may take a couple of days.
When we agree on the topic, we will ask you to write the draft in Google Docs and send us a link. If we decide to publish your post, we’d also need from you a brief description of your post, your picture and a short bio.
Do you like our posts? You might also like our product.
Give LiveChat a go during a free, 30-day trial.