Write for us!If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise in customer service or eCommerce, we’d love to hear from you and feature your post on our blog! Make sure you focus on text communication between businesses and their customers.
Please note that we no longer accept posts that don’t cover one topic in depth. Unless your post provides unique findings, we won’t accept “7 secrets of” or “top 10 tips to.”
Apart from that, here’s what we’re looking for:
- pick a topic from this list, as we don’t allow other topics,
- send us two or three post ideas with outlines,
- your post has to address a problem and offer a solution (provide knowledge, like “how to”, “best practices” kind of posts),
- add real-life examples or use cases (required),
- make sure that your article contains at least 1600 words,
- the post should include about two links to our posts and links to external resources.
- add charts, videos or graphics you’d like to see included; feel free to go for anything under the CC license (graphics should be 1400px wide),
- make sure to write an introduction (with a clear thesis) and solid conclusion,
- don’t call the conclusion a “Conclusion,” “Final remarks” or “Takeways.”
How to submit your post?
Use the form below to send us your ideas. We will get back to you as soon as possible, however, sometimes it may take a couple of days.
When we agree on the topic, we will ask you to write the draft in Google Docs (remember to give us the commenting option) and send us a link. If we decide to publish your post, we’d also need from you a brief description of your post, your picture and a short bio.
Do you like our posts? You might also like our product.
Give LiveChat a go during a free, 30-day trial.