Our Forums are no longer supported. However, you can still get a lot of information and self-service articles from our Knowledge Base.
We recently introduced Forums – a new channel of communication, designed for self-service, as well as for improvement of customer support .
From now on you may take part in General and Platform-wise public discussion, interact with other LiveChat customers, share experiences, best practices, and even resolve each others queries. We’re really excited and looking forward to where will this take us!
Forums are intended to consist of how-to articles, official announcements, feature and upgrade debates. Because of the supportive character, we will also provide technical aid, troubleshooting, and FAQ’s. If that’s not enough, you will still be able to contact our LiveChat Operator at any given time!
Here’s a brief map of the Forums…
- Announcements – Official LiveChat News
- Tips & Tricks – Quick Improvements
- Solutions – Detailed How-To Database
- Feature Requests – What needs to be done
- Mac OS X – About LiveChat for Mac
- Windows – About LiveChat for Windows
- Mobile – Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone 7
…and the Forums link.
Do you like our posts? You might also like our product.
Give LiveChat a go during a free, 30-day trial.