I understand that the personal data controller is LiveChat Software S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Zwycięska 47, 53 - 033 Wrocław. I understand that the personal data shall be processed and transmitted in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act as of 10 May 2018 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by LiveChat Software S.A. for the purposes of the recruitment process. At the same time, I declare that I have been informed about the rights it has under the aforementioned legal acts, and in particular the right to access my personal data, its rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, transferring, demanding for temporary or permanent suspension of their processing. I understand the consent to processing my personal data may be revoked by sending an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. At the same time, I agree to the transfer my personal data by the administrator to affiliated companies and other entities whose services are used by the administrator in the processing of data, including data transfer to third countries that ensure an adequate level of personal data protection in their territory. I understand that my personal data shall be processed for the time needed to carry out the recruitment process. I confirm that sharing my personal data as well as the consent to their processing is voluntary.
Something went wrong, please try again.
Keep in mind the file should be smaller than 5M
and cannot be executable.
Your application has been sent, thanks!
If we are interested in meeting you in person,
we will get in touch.
LiveChat has grown to 27k+ customer base through a strong focus on content & inbound marketing strategy. You can help us achieving new heights by analyzing competitors’ content creation activities and results, providing us with content ideas based on conducted market analysis, and creating engaging content yourself for the purpose of achieving our business objectives.
This role requires a solid editorial background, as well as good understanding of content marketing principles and having interest in web & social analytics.
You will be responsible for:
– Daily analysis of competitors’ content creation efforts in all distribution channels;
– Building timelines of competition content marketing activities and analyzing their results;
– Looking for ways to partially automate your analysis by expanding our tool set;
– Providing your teammates with new ideas for all the different types of content;
– Pitching ideas for new partnerships based upon applicability to our audience and potential for collaboration
– Writing and editing engaging pieces that will help us acquire new customers and promote LiveChat.
You should have:
– Good understanding of Content Marketing and SaaS business model;
– Passion for writing;
– Analytical mind, allowing you to both conduct research and reach conclusions;
– Experience with Google Analytics, Ahrefs/Semrush or similar and competitor analysis tools like Feedly/SproutSocial/Buzzsumo (or a strong desire to learn them);
– Fluency in English;
– Pro-active, approachable and can-do attitude.
We can offer:
– The ability to work on a project with a worldwide reach;
– An opportunity to learn and grow in a positive and friendly working environment boosted by mentoring;
– A place to work in our beautiful office in Wrocław;
– Solid salary with all government expenses covered;
– All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want;
– Lots of good coffee, healthy snacks and company lunches twice a week;
– A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.apply now