We need someone with strong technical skills to join our Partner Program Team. We are looking for a person able to help us expand our alliances onto new markets by making sure that technology behind our project – both on front-end and back-end – is just perfect.
Working in our Partner Program Team, your responsibilities:
- developing Single Page Application (dashboard) written in Angular,
- managing our website,
- preparing mailing campaigns,
- maintaining an API (Golang) and keeping its documentation up to date.
We’re looking for the following:
- Experience with Git, WebPack / Gulp as well as SPA / REST API is something that we definitely consider very important.
- Some knowledge of and experience with UX, Hugo, Golang and MySQL would be considered a big advantage,
- Good command of English.
We can offer:
- Work on big-scale projects with visible and measurable outcomes,
- Development of your online marketing skills,
- Relations with partners and experts from all over the world,
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered,
- All the equipment, tools and knowledge you will ever need or want,
- Our open minds on your (good!) ideas
- A chance to work with some of the most passionate people in the business.