We are looking for a person to run and supervise the LiveChat integrations team. Integrations with complementary software services are one of the sources of customers for us, so we need someone to be responsible for maintaining the relations with 3rd party vendors and looking for new business opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business care over integrations and addons for our key categories (CRM, e-commerce, CMS),
- Maintenance and development of the integrations (user acquisition and onboarding, UX, feature development),
- Collecting customer feedback about the implementations,
- Taking care of the corporate image, development and maintenance of the paid and free addons (from the idea through development, distribution to technical support),
- Analyzing and setting new paths for integrations development,
- Supervising the work of a small team.
What we’re looking for:
- Practical knowledge of business metrics, ROI, conversion rates and funnels,
- Experience in cooperating with large software providers such as Salesforce, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Weebly, Wix,
- Perfect command of written and spoken English,
- Experience in leading a team,
- Focus on delivering results,
- Self-agency and get-things-done attitude,
- Experience in programming is an advantage.
We can offer:
- The ability to work on a new project with a worldwide reach,
- First-hand knowledge and experience in fields like customer service, online marketing, SaaS business,
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered,
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want,
- Ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project.