We are looking for a person to run and supervise the LiveChat integrations team. You will be responsible for maintaining the relations with the existing partners and looking for new business opportunities as well as for preparing the conceptual and marketing background for new integrations. Strong analytical skills are a must!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business care over integrations and addons for key platforms (CRM, e-commerce, CMS),
- Maintenance and functional development of the integrations (feature development, UX, onboarding),
- Customer consulting regarding the implementations,
- Taking care of the corporate image, development and maintenance of the paid and free addons (from the idea through development, distribution to technical support),
- Analysing and setting new paths of integrations development,
- Organising the work of a small programming/content team.
What we’re looking for:
- Perfect command of written and spoken English,
- Experience in cooperating with companies such as Salesforce, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Weebly, Wix,
- Knowledge of business metrics, ROI,
- Experience in leading a team,
- Previous experience in programming,
- Self-agency, results-oriented mindset.
We can offer:
- The ability to work on a new project with a worldwide reach,
- First-hand knowledge and experience in fields like customer service, online marketing, SaaS business,
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered,
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want,
- Ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project.