We’re looking for someone who will be responsible for creating technical content pieces for LiveChat. As a technical writer, you’ll be responsible for making sure that our ever-growing Documentation and Developers Site offer top-notch content.
We’re looking for a content creator who will be responsible for:
- curating our technical documentation and developer blog (grammar and style),
- creating informational and marketing content for landing pages and the developer blog,
- preparing newsletter and email campaigns,
- business communication with our clients and partners,
- creating and analysing surveys,
- writing case studies with our partners.
What we expect:
- at least 1 year of experience on a similar position,
- professional command of the English language (both written and spoken),
- basic knowledge of marketing and the SaaS model,
- proactivity and getting-things-done attitude,
- will to improve your skills and knowledge in a technical field.
What we appreciate:
- the knowledge of SEO/SEM, web development (HTML/CSS) ecommerce,
- past experience with email marketing tools (MailChimp, Postmark, Autopilot),
- the ability to use survey and web analytics tools (Google Analytics),
- an interest in technology and technical innovations (IT, AI, customer service).
We can offer:
- the ability to work on a new project with a worldwide reach,
- first-hand knowledge and experience in fields like customer service, online marketing, SaaS business,
- solid salary with all government expenses covered,
- all the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want,
- ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project.