Infusionsoft LiveChat: Integrate LiveChat with Infusionsoft and gain the possibility of managing your Contacts straight in the LiveChat app! With the integration, you'll be able to:
- Grow your Contacts list by adding new Customers right during a chat;
- Check if a customer who's chatting with you is already your Contact;
- Forward your chat transcripts as Notes and assign them to the customer that you are currently chatting or have chatted with.
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to achieve all the possibilities given by our Infusionsoft integration. So, without further due, let's begin!
- Installation - learn how to integrate your Infusionsoft with LiveChat;
- Usage - learn how to use your Infusionsoft integration.
Infusionsoft LiveChat: Installation
- Click here to access your LiveChat's Marketplace. To proceed, go to the Apps section.
- On the list of available apps, look for Infusionsoft and click on Install button to proceed.
- After successful installation, go to the Archives section of your LiveChat. There you will see a new Infusionsoft icon, available at the top right section of your App. Click on it to configure the app.
- Now, click on Connect to link your Infusionsoft account with LiveChat.
- You will be prompted with the Infusionsoft login screen. There, provide your Infusionsoft credentials and click on Log in.
- To finalize, choose your Infusionsoft application and click on the Allow button.
Done! Your Infusionsoft is now connected with LiveChat, and you can start using the integration right away!
Infusionsoft LiveChat: Usage
Add a new Contact
To add a new contact, simply choose one of your concurrent or archived chats and provide your customer's contact information. To finalize, click on the Add to Infusionsoft button.
From now on, every time your customer will start a chat with the use of the same email address, LiveChat will automatically load his personal information and display it straight in the chat!
Add chat transcript to a Contact
From now on, you can also add a chat transcript to your Contact, straight from concurrent or archived chats! To do that, simply click on the Add transcript to notes button and we will do the rest for you.
To view it, simply visit your Contact in the Infusionsoft panel and go to the Notes section.
And now you know how to use your brand new Infusionsoft integration! Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us - we are available 24/7/365!