Magento Live Chat: Add LiveChat to Magento and provide your customers with exceptional service, closing more deals in the process! All of that with just a few easy steps.
- Installation - learn how to add LiveChat to your Magento;
- Configuration - learn how to configure your LiveChat plugin;
- Click here to download the LiveChat plugin for Magento. Now, extract the plugin and upload the content of the livechat-LiveChat-1.2.0 folder to your Magento's installation directory.
And that's it! Now LiveChat is added to your Magento, giving you the opportunity to amaze your customers with exceptional service!
You can now also decide whether to gather your customers’ cart details. You can also disable your chat window for mobile devices. More on that in the chapter below.
With LiveChat plugin you can not only add a chat to your Magento, but also:
- gather your customer cart's details;
- hide your chat for visitors coming from mobile devices;
- disable the sounds played by your chat window.
- To enable or disable those options go to LiveChat section, available in your Magento Administration Panel.
Done! Now your plugin will gather additional data from your customers’ carts or disable itself for mobile visitors of your store. It's that simple!
We hope that you found this article useful but if you'll have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us - we are available 24/7/365!