Add LiveChat to your WooCommerce store with few easy steps and see how your revenue can grow!
- Installation - learn how to add LiveChat to your WooCommerce;
- Customer's cart details - target the exact needs of your customer by seeing what items are in his cart.
- Go to the Plugins section in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Type LiveChat for WooCommerce in the Search Tool available on the right.
- In the Search Results, you will find LiveChat - Premium live chat software for WooCommerce plugin. Click on Install Now to proceed.
- After the installation, click on the Activate button.
- Now, click on the WooCommerce button in your WordPress Dashboard and go to the LiveChat tab.
- To link WooCommerce with your LiveChat account, click on Sign in with LiveChat.
- You will see a new pop-up, asking you ro provide your LiveChat credentials. After doing that, click on Sign in to continue.
Done! Your LiveChat is now ready and you can start chatting with your customers right away!
Customer's cart details
LiveChat for WooCommerce allows you to not only add a chat to your store but also see your customers’ cart details during a chat. Not only that, you can also modify the behaviour of your chat window so that it'll better suit your customers’ needs!
With LiveChat for WooCommerce you can toggle the following options:
- Hide chat on mobile
- Disable chat window sounds
- Hide chat for Guest visitors
- Products details
- Products count
- Total value
- Shipping address
- Last order details
To set it up, click on the WooCommerce button in your WordPress Dashboard and go to the LiveChat tab.
Next, toggle on/off the options like Product Details or Total Value and we will automatically apply those changes for you.
And that's how it'll look like during a chat with your customer:
Now your LiveChat for WooCommerce is fully configured and ready to go! Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us - we are available 24/7/365!