We’re looking for a content specialist who will take care of content (and content strategy) in various tools and projects developed by Growth Hacking Team
Your goals will be to create content for SEO (including keyword research), product onboardings and other marketing purposes.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating content for email campaigns,
- Writing and editing articles and blog posts that will help us acquire new customers and promote GH tools,
- Writing knowledge base articles on how to use GH tools,
- Preparing keyword research for SEO purposes,
- Promoting GH tools on communities like Quora, GrowthHackers, etc,
- Optimize existing content for SEO,
- Coming up with ideas for and working with a graphic designer on creatives,
- Measuring and tracking the results of the campaigns.
What we expect:
- Fluency in English (you will act as a writer and an editor),
- Previous experience in writing in English,
- A passion for writing,
- An interest in online marketing,
- Analytical and communication skills,
- Pro-active, approachable and can-do attitude,
- The ability to work independently or in a team,
- Experience with affiliate marketing, SEO and AdWords will be a plus.
We can offer:
- The ability to work on a new project with a worldwide reach,
- First-hand knowledge and experience in fields like customer service, online marketing, SaaS business,
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered,
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want,
- Ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project.