We’re looking for a perfect fit to the LiveChat for Developers Content Team. You’ll be responsible for making sure that our Developers Site attracts external developers. You’ll also work on real business data and metrics to improve their Developer Experience.
We’re looking for a sharp mind who will be responsible for:
- building and maintaining business metrics, web analytics and internal reports,
- experimenting with creative ways of acquiring software developers and business partners,
- organising online hackatons and contests focused on software development,
- creating informational and marketing content at developers.livechatinc.com,
- creating and analyzing surveys dedicated to software developers and business partners,
- assisting in preparing newsletter and email campaigns.
What we expect:
- at least 1 year of experience on a similar position,
- professional command of the English language (both written and spoken),
- basic knowledge of marketing and the SaaS model,
- proactivity and getting-things-done attitude,
- will to improve your skills and knowledge in a technical field.
What we appreciate:
- the knowledge of SEO/SEM, web development (HTML/CSS) ecommerce,
- past experience with email marketing tools (MailChimp, Postmark, Autopilot),
- the ability to use survey and web analytics tools (Google Analytics),
- an interest in technology and technical innovations (IT, AI, customer service).
We can offer:
- the ability to work on a new project with a worldwide reach,
- first-hand knowledge and experience in fields like customer service, online marketing, SaaS business,
- solid salary with all government expenses covered,
- all the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want,
- ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project.