Online Community Specialist
We need someone who will create and expand new sources of valuable traffic to our website by writing copy and engaging with external communities (such as Quora, Yahoo! Answers, etc.) and blogs. Help us target potential customers in need of customer service software!
You will be responsible for:
- Engaging with external communities and blogs to encourage linking and contribution to the LiveChat website,
- Creating or reworking existing content that will bring more users to the website,
- Monitoring our competitors and identifying opportunities to capitalize on underserved content,
- Analyzing and interpreting data (i.e. Google Analytics, internal dashboards) to find meaningful signals for building growth of the website traffic.
We’re looking for:
- A young, ambitious and energetic person with perfect command of the English language,
- Someone who loves interacting with the community and is happy to step in to help,
- Some Search Engine Optimization knowledge,
- Ability to work independently based on analysis and data interpretation (i.e. Google Analytics, internal dashboards),
- Ability to create or rework existing content that will bring more users to the website,
- Consistency and a getting-things-done attitude,
- Constant self-development,
- Mental stamina capable of handling our poor jokes.
We can offer:
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered,
- All the equipment, tools and knowledge you will ever need or want,
- Ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project.