Our LiveChat team is seeking experienced System Administrator who will diagnose and resolve real-time incidents including performance issues. They will also execute planned support activities and maintenance including application/infrastructure changes.
We’re looking for the following:
- 5 years of experience as a Linux System Administrator (experience with Red Hat or/and CentOS will be an asset),
- Very good knowledge of Linux management,
- Knowledge of system administration tools,
- Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, python, perl, others),
- Knowledge of network protocols (3–7 layers of the OSI model),
- Experience in implementing and maintaining systems in the Cloud environment,
- Good knowledge of English language (written and spoken),
- Engagement, creativity, self-reliance,
- Ability to work in the team.
We can offer:
- A chance to work with some of the most passionate people in the biz,
- All the equipment, tools and knowledge you will ever need or want,
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a small company with international reach.