Constant Contact: grow your leads from chat!
Constant Contact: integrate LiveChat with Constant Contact and automate the growth of your Leads. Implement the integration with just a few easy steps and see how the magic happens!
- Installation – learn how to install Constant Contact app on your LiveChat;
- Get Constant Contact API information – see how to easily get your Constant Contact API information, required for the integration to work.
- Click here to install Constant Contact app on your LiveChat account.
- After successful installation, you will see a confirmation screen.
- There you have to provide three things:
- Your API key;
- Access Token;
- List ID
and click on Save Changes to proceed.
- Now, go to the pre-chat survey section of your LiveChat settings and make sure to add the E-mail with confirmation field.
And that’s all! If you are having problems with getting your Constant Contact API key, Access Token or List ID, make sure to follow the steps below!
Get Constant Contact API information
In order to get your Constant Contact’s API key and Access Token you will have to sign up for a Mashery portal.
- To register for Mashery account, click here and provide the details that you will use to log onto their portal.
- After successful registration, click here to apply for your API key. You will be taken to the Constant Contact Application Registration page.
When you provided all the required information, please click on Register Application to proceed.
- Done! Now we’re about to get your Access Token. To do that, click here and press the Get Access Token button.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to log into your Constant Contact account. After that, you will receive your Access Token – don’t forget to save it somewhere safe!
- All that is left is to copy your API key and Access Token and pass them to the table below – we will do the hardest job for you, automatically providing you with your List ID!
Invalid Constant Contact credentials
- Done! Now paste the collected data into the Constant Contact application and save changes – just like on the instructions here!
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us – we are available 24/7/365!