Customer Details bar contains essential information about the person you are chatting with. So you have all the data you need to provide excellent support, close at hand.
You can find Customer Details on the right-hand side of the Agent App, both in the Chats and the Customers section. It is also a place where you can access Apps like Hubspot, Salesforce or Knowledge Base (any many more).
What is more, Customer Details bar can be easily customized by reordering and showing/hiding widgets.
In this article:
Types of widgets you can find in Customer Details
- General info – shows name, e-mail address, location (an address and a map), time zone;
- Pre-chat survey – shows information provided in the pre-chat survey;
- Post-chat survey – displayes information from the post-chat survey (this widget is visible only when the customer has ended the chat and submitted a post-chat survey);
- Tickets – shows links to all tickets assigned to a particular customer;
- Visited pages – provides names (and links) of pages visited during this session;
- Additional info – contains the number of times the customer visited your website, number of chats, and the date of the customer’s last visit;
- Technology – shows the customer’s IP address, OS/Device, and browser information;
- Integrations Data – provides data based on custom parameters.
How to customize Customer Details
- Click on the dots “…” in the top right corner to open a list of available widgets.
- Show/hide widgets by checking/unchecking boxes.
- Reorder widgets by dragging and dropping.
That’s it, you can see changes in real time. Feel free to experiment and see what configuration suits you best.
Apps in Customer Details
In Marketplace, you can find lots of integrations with external services like Hubspot, Salesforce or Knowledge Base. Some of them come with Apps that can be accessed from Customer Details. Here’s where you can find them:
You can switch between tabs to access different Apps and keep the most important info about your customers in one place.