Drupal: add LiveChat to your website!
Whether running a successful e-commerce store or a popular cooking website, Drupal is a great way to grow your business.
Elevate the experience for your customers even more, by providing them with the exceptional Customer Service!
- First, download our LiveChat plugin. Extract the plugin and upload the LiveChat folder into the modules section of your Drupal installation category.
- Now, log into your Drupal administration panel and go to Extend section.
- From the list of available modules, choose LiveChat and click on Install button.
- Done! Your LiveChat module is now installed. To configure it, proceed to the the Configuration section.
- While there, scroll down a little bit. You will find the section called Web Services. To continue, pick LiveChat.
- Now, all that is left is to provide your LiveChat email and click on Save configuration.
And done! Now LiveChat is integrated with your Drupal and you can amaze your customers with the exceptional customer service! And here’s how it’ll look like on your website:
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions or doubts, feel free to start a chat with us – we are available 24/7/365!