Facebook Messenger: let your fans reach out to you!
Messenger LiveChat allows you to Link your Facebook Fanpage with LiveChat and receive new messages from your fans and customers right in LiveChat application. Because there’s no better way of getting in touch with your fans then by keeping all your communication in one place!
- How does it work? – learn more about how Messenger for LiveChat works;
- Setting up a subscription – learn how to set up a subscription for Facebook Messenger;
- Configuration – learn how to configure your Facebook Messenger app.
Messenger LiveChat: How does it work?
The rule is simple. After setting up your subscription and configuring the Messenger app itself, you will be able to receive chats from your Facebook Fanpage right in LiveChat application! All that you will need to do is to log into your LiveChat account and switch your status to Accept chats.
Whenever someone will message your Fanpage, the conversation will be automatically forwarded to LiveChat and displayed as a new chat.
So now that you know how it works, let’s see how easy it is to set up the integration!
Messenger LiveChat: Setting up a subscription
To set up a subscription for Facebook Messenger, you will first need to install the app on your LiveChat.
- Click here to install Facebook Messenger app.
- You will be taken to a Facebook Messenger app screen. Click on Install to proceed.
- After the successful installation, you will see a Facebook Messenger welcome page. To set up a subscription, click on Subscribe for $10/month.
- Now you can either add a new Credit Card or update the one that you are currently rocking your LiveChat account with. After providing all the necessary information, click on Buy with LiveChat to proceed.
And that’s it! Your subscription is now ready and you will be automatically taken to the Messenger app configuration. You will learn how to set up your app in no time in the chapter below.
Messenger LiveChat: Configuration
Once your subscription is ready, you can proceed with your Messenger app configuration. Don’t worry though! The process is really simple and we will guide you through each step.
- First, you will need to link LiveChat with your Facebook account. To do that, click on Log in with Facebook.
- You will see a new pop-up, asking you to log into Facebook. Provide your Facebook credentials and click on Log in.
- Now that your LiveChat is linked with Facebook, all that you have to do is to choose from which Fanpage you would like to receive messages.
- To finalize the process, click on Connect to LiveChat.
And that’s it! You can now receive the messages from your fans right in LiveChat application, keeping your communication channels in one place!
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us – we are available 24/7/365!