HelpIQ: LiveChat on your documentation site
Installing LiveChat on your documentation site gives you a way to contact your clients easily. They can ask for your help to find a particular bit of information or get an answer to a problem not yet described in the documentation.
Follow these steps to install LiveChat:
- Login to LiveChat and go to the Code section.
- Copy the code found there.
- Next, log in to your HelpIQ with an administrator account and select Settings.
- Next, pick the Configure & Brand option.
- Choose your site.
- Go to the Integrations tab.
- Find the section used for adding chat and other third party integrations.
- Paste the code and hit Save on the bottom of the page to finalize the process.
Congrats! Your HelpIQ site just got LiveChat!