Shopify: How to install LiveChat in your store
Place a live chat feature on your Shopify store page and get instant access to your customers. You will be able to offer immediate help to your customers, which translates into additional sales.
Follow this short guide to install LiveChat on your Shopify website:
- First, access the Shopify install page and follow the instructions there.
- Next, you will be asked to provide your Shopify store name. Click on the Continue button when you’re done.
- Log in with your Shopify account to proceed.
- Click on the Install LiveChat button.
- Type in your LiveChat login, i.e. the email you used to create your LiveChat trial. Select Continue after typing in the email address.
Done! Now your LiveChat is added to your Shopify store. After seeing the confirmation screen, you can download our Desktop Application.
You can also test your LiveChat window by clicking on the link to your Shopify store.
You can also install LiveChat, by installing the application in the Shopify app store.
See what’s in the customer’s cart
LiveChat integration with Shopify lets you see what is in your customer’s cart right in the chat window. You can find this information in the customer details bar on the right.
Note that this feature is enabled by default and is shown in the Custom variables section.