HubSpot: view your Contacts in LiveChat
Integrate LiveChat with HubSpot and use the power of this integration to close more deals with less work!
- Installation – learn how to connect your HubSpot to LiveChat
- Usage – learn how to use your HubSpot integration
- Click here to install HubSpot app on your LiveChat account.
- After successful installation, the HubSpot button will appear on your LiveChat app. Click on it to continue configuration.
- Now, click on Connect to link your HubSpot account with LiveChat.
- You will be prompted with the HubSpot login screen. There, provide your HubSpot credentials and click on Log in.
- To finalize, click on the Grant access button.
Done! Your HubSpot is now connected with LiveChat, and you can start using this integration to close more deals!
Add a new Contact
To use your HubSpot integration, simply choose one of your concurrent or archived chats and check the information about your customer, without the need to leave your LiveChat app!
If the customer chatting with you is not in your HubSpot, you can also add him as a contact without leaving the LiveChat app. All you have to do is to click on the Add Contact button and LiveChat will take care of everything for you!
Add chat transcript to a Contact
From now on, you can also add a chat transcript to your Contact, straight from concurrent or archived chats! To do that, simply click on the Add transcript to notes button and we will do the rest for you.
To view it, go to the Notes section and choose it from the list.
Also, don’t forget that you can Edit or Delete your note, without leaving your LiveChat application!
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us – we are available 24/7/365!