Jira: integrate LiveChat with your software development tool
Jira is the #1 software development tool, allowing you to plan, track, and release great software. It also provides you with the Jira Service Desk tool. Integrate LiveChat with Jira and give your customers the quickest and the most efficient way of communication.
Below, we prepared a short integration tutorial. We hope that you will like it!
- Installation – learn how to integrate LiveChat with Jira;
- Configuration – learn how to configure your Jira integration
- First, log into your Jira account and click on Jira Administration button.
- Click on Add-ons button to proceed.
- On the Add-ons section, type LiveChat into the Search Field and hit Enter.
- LiveChat for Jira plugin will appear. To continue, click on Install button available at the right side of a plugin.
- After the successful installation, you will see a confirmation screen. Click on Get Started to continue.
Done! Now your LiveChat is integrated with Jira. All that is left is to configure the integration, which we will describe below.
After the successful installation, you will be taken to the LiveChat Configuration screen. There you can configure your plugin in just few easy steps.
- First, provide your LiveChat email address into the login field.
- Now, choose where would you like to display your LiveChat window.
- To finalize the configuration, click on Save button.
Done! Now your LiveChat for Jira plugin is ready to use! Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us – we are available 24/7/365!