Joomla!: add LiveChat to your website
Joomla!: add LiveChat to your website and make sure that no visitor will stay unattended!
- First, click here to download LiveChat plugin for Joomla.
- Now, log into your Joomla’s administration panel and click on Extensions, available on the top right section. From there, pick Manage > Install.
- On the next section, drag and drop the downloaded plugin onto designated area and Joomla! will install the plugin for you.
- As the confirmation, you will see the Installation of the module was successful message.
To proceed, go to Extensions > Manage.
- From the list of available modules, look for LiveChat and click on the icon to enable the extension.
- To configure the extension, go to Modules section, available under Extensions menu.
- Now, choose LiveChat from the list of available modules.
- On the next section, provide your LiveChat license number.
- A little bit to the right, choose footer as the extension’s position. Also, make sure that the extension’s status is changed to Published.
- There are only two things left. First, go to the Menu Assignment section of your LiveChat extension. From there, make sure that the module assignment is set to On all pages. To finalize the installation, click on Save & Close.
Done! Now LiveChat is added to your Joomla, and you can start providing your customer with the excellent support!
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us – we are available 24/7/365!