Adding LiveChat to your ProProfs page
Installing LiveChat on your documentation site enables you to contact your clients easily. They can ask you for help when looking for a particular bit of information or get an answer to an inquiry not yet described in the documentation.
Complete these steps to add LiveChat to your ProProfs page:
- Log in to your ProProfs Knowledgebase account and select Settings.
- Next, pick the Configure & Brand option.
- Choose your site.
- Then go to the Integrations tab.
- Next, scroll down to LiveChat section.
- Provide your LiveChat login email and hit Save on the bottom of the page to finalize the process.
Congrats! Your ProProfs Knowledgebase website just got LiveChat!