Pipedrive: manage your Leads straight from the chat!
Our Pipedrive LiveChat tutorial will allow you to manage your Persons straight from the chat! Start closing more deals without leaving your LiveChat app and save more time in the process! Our Pipedrive LiveChat tutorial will allow you to do that with just a few easy steps!
- Installation – learn how to connect your Pipedrive to LiveChat;
- Usage – learn how to use your Pipedrive integration.
- Click here to install Pipedrive app on your LiveChat account.
- After successful installation, the Pipedrive icon will appear on your Agent Extension App menu. Click on it to proceed with the configuration.
- Now, provide your Pipedrive’s API token and Company domain and click on Connect button.
Done! Your Pipedrive is now connected with LiveChat, and you can start using the integration right away! To learn more about what you can do with our integration, see the chapter below.
Add a new Person
To use your Pipedrive integration, simply choose one of your concurrent or archived chats and and add your customer as a Person to your Pipedrive!
If the customer chatting with you is already in your Pipedrive, you can view his details straight from the chat, without leaving the LiveChat app. All you have to do is to choose a concurrent chat or choose a conversation from the archives!
Add chat transcript to a Person
What’s more, you can also add a chat transcript to your Person, straight from concurrent or archived chats! To do that, simply click on the Add transcript to notes button and we will take care of the rest.
To view it, go to the Notes section and choose it from the list.
Also, don’t forget that you can Edit or Delete your note, without leaving your LiveChat application!