WhatConverts: analyze your chat leads!
Integrate LiveChat with WhatConverts and use their tracking tools to determine which traffic source generate more leads!
To work properly, the integration requires two steps: linking it with LiveChat and modifying your LiveChat snippet but don’t worry! We will guide you through every step of the process.
- Installation – learn how to link LiveChat with WhatConverts;
- Modify LiveChat code – learn how to modify your LiveChat code with WhatConverts properties.
- To link LiveChat with WhatConverts, log into your WhatConverts account and go to Integrations > LiveChat.
- On the next section, copy the Target URL and proceed by following next steps.
The URL address that you have copied is the same for all of them!
- To continue, open your LiveChat panel and go to Integrations > Webhooks section of your LiveChat settings. There, click on Add a webhook.
- Choose chat starts as the webhook’s events.
- In the Data type section, choose chat, visitor and pre-chat survey. In the Target URL, paste the Webhook URL copied from WhatConverts. To continue, click on Add a webhook.
Done! Now your LiveChat is linked with WhatConverts and we can proceed with the next chapter.
WhatConverts: modify LiveChat code
In order for WhatConverts to work properly, you need to make a small adjustment to your LiveChat code. It sounds scary but don’t worry! We will guide you through the entire process.
- First, go to Integrations > LiveChat available in your WhatCommerce.
- From there, copy the additional WhatConverts snippet and follow the steps below.
- Modify your LiveChat code by adding the additional code snippet to it. You can add the snippet just after the window.__lc.license = XXXXX; property of your LiveChat code, where XXXXX is the number of your license.
After adding the snippet, your LiveChat code will look like on the following example:
Done! Now LiveChat is integrated with WhatConverts and you see the details of your leads during a chat!
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us – we are available 24/7/365!