Wix: set up LiveChat on your site
Wix is a website builder that uses drag and drop tools. It lets you create a beautiful site without any coding or design skills.
Connect your LiveChat with Wix to engage visitors via chat. Use greetings to encourage them to start a conversation, and increase your chances of closing a sale. The installation takes only a minute and opens up a lot of possibilities to provide a better customer service.
In this article:
Setup for the desktop version of the website
Follow the steps below to install LiveChat on your WiX site:
- Sign in to your WiX account.
- Click on the Edit site button in the box of the page you wish to add LiveChat to.
- Choose the App Market option from the menu on the left. Search for “LiveChat” there.
- Next, click on the Add to Site button.
- Select Connect account if you have a LiveChat account already.
If you don’t have a LiveChat account yet, click on the Create one option and sign up.
- Provide your LiveChat login email and password in the pop up window and confirm.
- Click on the Publish button in the top-right corner of the screen to finalize the change.
After you finish connecting your account, the app will become active and you will be able to chat with your website visitors. Remember that you need to be logged in to LiveChat using one of the available applications to chat with visitors.
LiveChat on mobile version of WiX website
LiveChat is not supported on mobile version of WiX but there is a workaround. You can create a custom button and add a direct chat link to it.
What you need to do is to create a button, change its text and attach your direct chat link to it. You can do that by clicking on the button in your editor and changing its settings.
Don’t forget to save the changes by clicking Done at the bottom of the box.