WooCommerce: add LiveChat to your store
Add LiveChat to your WooCommerce store with few easy steps and see how your revenue can grow!
- Installation – learn how to add LiveChat to your WooCommerce;
- Customer’s cart details – target the exact needs of your customer by seeing what items are in his cart.
- Go to the Plugins section in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Type LiveChat for WooCommerce in the Search Tool available on the right.
- In the Search Results, you will find LiveChat – Premium live chat software for WooCommerce plugin. Click on Install Now to proceed.
- After the installation, click on the Activate button.
- Now, click on the WooCommerce button in your WordPress Dashboard and go to the LiveChat tab.
- There, use the email address of already existing LiveChat account or create a new one.
Done! Your LiveChat is now ready and you can start chatting with your customers right away!
Customer’s cart details
LiveChat for WooCommerce allows you to not only add a chat to your store but also see your customers’ cart details during a chat. Use this advantage to better target your customers’ needs!
With LiveChat for WooCommerce you can see the following cart’s details:
- Products details
- Products count
- Total value
- Shipping address
- Last order details
To set it up, click on the WooCommerce button in your WordPress Dashboard and go to the LiveChat tab.
Next, toggle on/off the options like Product Details or Total Value and we will automatically apply those changes for you.
And that’s how it’ll look like during a chat with your customer:
Now your LiveChat for WooCommerce is fully configured and ready to go! Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us – we are available 24/7/365!