- The integration is free to use
- < 50 teams are using it
Give immediate feedback to online visitors using LiveChat.
Bringing LiveChat and Webflow together will help to streamline the communication flow between you and your customers. Easily add a live chat feature to your website to converse with visitors and build a long-standing relationship with your customers. Webflow is a content management software (CMS) and a website builder that allows you to create or add website content by hand or via the API. The significant advantage of this tools is the ease of use. You don’t need to have coding skills to manipulate the visual elements of the site. The program will do the coding for you. What's more, while creating a page, you don't need to limit yourself to inflexible templates, blog-centric content structures, or complex code languages. Just build the schema you need and bind it to any design you want. Webflow also comes with a built-in content manager and on-site editing that let you quickly edit your content and texts as well as introduce changes to your pages from a single place. To add to this, your developer can work with Webflow’s CMS API to bring content in from external data sources, connect an existing CMS, or connect Webflow’s CMS with a mobile app.
See the setup instructions on how to properly configure this app with your LiveChat account.
- Chat greetings
- LiveChat can detect when visitors take certain actions on your website and issue chat invitations based on these actions. For example, you can send a personalized invitation to a visitor who has seen several of your help pages or contact a person who visited you for the first time
- Powerful ticketing system
- We want to offer you a full package that includes not only a solid chat tool but also a ticketing system – so you can provide your customers with 24/7 service.
- Chat engaging features
- Make sure your visitors can always spot your chat window by using a custom eye-catcher. Let them contact you every time they are experiencing a problem and boost customer satisfaction thanks to effective customer care.
- Win customer's heart
- There’s nothing easier than start chatting right from the website and your website visitors will appreciate it.
- Provide a quick means of customer support
- Customers want a fast response time to their queries and problems. With LiveChat, you can offer real-time help, ensuring more sales and customer satisfaction in the process.
- Increase conversions on your website
- All website visitors are essentially sales opportunities. Once installed, LiveChat makes it easy for you to communicate with browsing visitors, build better relationships, and close more deals.