We like to stay fresh!
The chat window logo has been made Retina Display compatible. By uploading a high-res logo, you can improve its look and make it sharper on Retina Display monitors.
Additionally, the Reports section has received a number of small updates:
- reports will now work better on mobile devices
- the look of the report tooltips has been improved
We’ve added an in-app support function to the web application. If you need help while using the app or configuring something, simply click on the Help button to chat with one of our agents.
Additionally, we’ve made the notifications settings more accessible by moving them to the agent menu.
We’ve launched the beta version of the LiveChat ticketing system! If you want to join the ticketing system beta, visit the beta site and
sign up now. Tests are closed now.
We’ve released node.js and Ruby LiveChat API libraries. Here are some examples what a skilled programmer can do with them:
- Display chat number on your internal statusboard
- Remotely change agents’ statuses
- Manage agent’ data
- Export reports
Simply show this to your programmer and he or she will know what to do.
Guys from amoCRM created a new integration with LiveChat. Using the amoCRM integration, you can easily store contacts, along with chats, from your LiveChat in amoCRM.
If you want to give it a try yourself, be sure to check the amoCRM integration page.
An updated version of the LiveChat Mac app is now available for download.
The new 2.1 version includes such interface upgrades as:
- Chat importance indicators: see which chats require your attention
- Conversation timeline: previous chats with clients are available in the chat window
Get the new LiveChat for Mac application!
Improve your use of LiveChat with two fresh integrations.
Looking for a way to reach new subscribers? The ActiveCampaign integration will help you get your newsletters to a wider audience.
Take control of your communication with clients and manage contact information from several platforms with Talkdesk integration. A must-have integration for a modern call center.
Starting today, you can host co-browsing sessions with your clients to quickly handle support cases.
With the new Firefly integration, you will be able to quickly pinpoint problems and deal with them directly.
A new version of the Mac LiveChat application is now available. Some of the major changes include:
- Everything in one window: All chats and visitor tracking happens in one window.
- Unified statuses: Accept chats and Don’t accept chats statuses have been introduced to the Mac application.
- Simplified settings: We’ve cut down on unnecessary settings and left only the essentials.
Get the updated LiveChat for Mac application.