We like to stay fresh!
Improve your use of LiveChat with two fresh integrations.
Looking for a way to reach new subscribers? The ActiveCampaign integration will help you get your newsletters to a wider audience.
Take control of your communication with clients and manage contact information from several platforms with Talkdesk integration. A must-have integration for a modern call center.
Starting today, you can host co-browsing sessions with your clients to quickly handle support cases.
With the new Firefly integration, you will be able to quickly pinpoint problems and deal with them directly.
A new version of the Mac LiveChat application is now available. Some of the major changes include:
- Everything in one window: All chats and visitor tracking happens in one window.
- Unified statuses: Accept chats and Don’t accept chats statuses have been introduced to the Mac application.
- Simplified settings: We’ve cut down on unnecessary settings and left only the essentials.
Get the updated LiveChat for Mac application.
The chat window is now fully supported across all mobile devices and will allow you you to receive chats from mobile users.
We have introduced a pending chats warning preventing you from losing your current chats when the web application is accidentally closed.
Whenever you have ongoing chats or you have the Accepting chats status, you will get a warning when you try to close the application tab or the browser.
Make a great first impression and show that you have a chat option available using the First-time visitor greeting. Using this greeting, you can talk to people who visit your website for the very first time.
Set up a new greeting for your first-time visitors now!
New version of the LiveChat Windows application has just been released!
Here are some of the major changes coming with this update:
- Information stored in various integrations, e.g. FullContact, is now available in the application as visitor details.
- Chats are now colored according to their status (active chats are green, chats that require your immediate attention are red and inactive chats are grey).
- Agents can access chat history straight from the chat window.
Check out the updated version of the application!
Keep a complete history of your communication with visitors in WHMCS. Use this information to spot valuable leads and convert them into customers.
See how to set up the integration in WHMCS integration guide.