8:00am PST on Thursday, 21st January 2016
Daily use of LiveChat
with Daniel Zielinski and Marcin Borowski
Agents! It’s your time to shine! We’ll teach you how to make the most of LiveChat in your day to day job.The webinar covers following topics:
- Choosing the right application for you,
- Managing application statuses,
- Ticket handling,
- Transferring chats to other agents,
- What’s hiding under the “more” button,
- Improvements to the canned responses.
Video from webinar
Questions asked during the webinar
- How do we configure the chat window if we offer to chat with someone in Spanish?
- You can change the displayed language in the Language section. We support 41 languages!
- Can others transfer chats to you while you are set on “Don’t accept chats”?
- Yes, you can receive chat transfers while on “Don’t accept chats” status – it only prevents the regular routing from assigning chats to you.
- Is there any way to connect LiveChat to Google Analytics?
- Sure, you can easily integrate LiveChat with Google Analytics. Be sure to check other integrations we have, too!
- Does the “Stop chat” button send a closing/goodbye message to customer?
- No – this button immediately closes the chat, so you should say “goodbye” first.
- Where to see new integrations?
- Be sure to check our Updates page.
- Is there any autocorrect function available for LiveChat?
- Yes – the spellchecker for English is inbuilt for the Mac and Windows apps, and in case of web app those settings are inherited from the browser settings.
- If you add a canned response in a chat, is it available to all agents?
- If you create a canned response straight from the chat, it will be added to the group the chat takes place in – and will be available for all the group members.
- Can we display a message to the customers before they enter the chat themselves?
- Yes, you can engage customers with greetings.
- If you’re adding a comment to a ticket and hit “submit”, does it get sent to the client?
- No – if you are using internal comment function, it does not get send to a client.
- Can you control the number of chats you’re managing at once?
- Yes, that limit can be changed by the admins, per agent. To manage those settings, simply go to the Agents tab.
- Have you got an application for BlackBerry?
- Unfortunately, we do not have an application for BB OS – however, you can still use the web app via mobile web browser.
- With the Salesforce integration – can you add data from the Archives, if you forget to do so while the chat lasts?
- Yes, you can add it from the Archives section as well.
- Does setting the Working hours stop accepting the chats?
- Once you set the Work scheduler, your app will automatically switch to not accepting chats at given time based on your local PC time.
- How to create groups?
- You can add new groups in the Groups section. This feature is available from Team pricing plan.
- Can the working hours be configured by the admin for the users?
- Yes – the admins are able to configure those per user.
Customer-focused guy. Daniel is always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. A rebel to the status quo. He loves a challenge. Known to be a book freak and avid long distance runner.
When not helping our customers, Marcin is fighting villains and saving damsels in distress during LARP (live action role playing) sessions. He’s a zealot when it comes to fantasy genre. Marcin is in charge of a LARP association called Fantazjada.