9:00am PDT on Tuesday, 7th June 2016
Teach your agents how to fly!
with Marcin Borowski
Well, not literally.
We are going with a webinar on agent onboarding in your support team. I will share couple of ideas you can use to prepare your employees to work with LiveChat – and let them spread their wings! Support wings, that is.
Q&A’s on the house. See you there!
While you have a free moment, check out the typing test we’ve recently prepared. Can you beat my 83 WPM?
Video from webinar
Questions asked during the webinar
- What should be the average response time for an agent?
- There’s no solid timeframe for it – in some businesses it may take longer than in the others. Average we assume is around 40 seconds – that’s when the chat window turns red in our application.
- How many agents should staff the chat and how to calculate it?
- You need to adapt to the site traffic and your business; that’s where staffing prediction report will come in handy.
- Does LiveChat allow you to create your own knowledge base within the app?
- Currently there’s no such an option – but if you would like to explore the topic of self-service, be sure to check the new ebook