8:00am PDT on Thursday, 23rd July 2015
Tips and Tricks
with Daniel Zielinski and Justyna Janowska
Get the most from your LiveChat using those clever Tips and Tricks!You will learn how to:
- Adjust notifications and plug them into Slack,
- Use keyboard shortcuts,
- Use canned responses for multiple groups,
- Set up email notifications for tickets and daily summary,
- Add a chat link to your email signature or a QR code to a poster,
- Adjust the chat routing to your business type,
- Set up agent’s chat limit and after-login status,
- Separate chat session between different domains.
Video from webinar
Questions asked during the webinar
- How to have LiveChat available on a website only during work hours?
- You can do that by disabling the ticket form that shows up after you go offline. To do that, go to the Ticket form settings and uncheck the Let visitors leave a message after–hours box.
- Are canned responses available in all plans?
- Yes, they are included in each package.
- I don’t want to use tickets. How do I set offline messages to go to a specific email address once they are submitted?
- You need to set up a simple forwarding rule that will send you offline messages to a specified email address.
- Is there any feature I can use to create A/B tests?
- Currently, there’s no such option.
- Does the keyboard shortcuts work in all the apps?
- Sure, they work on the web and desktop apps.
- Can I have different routing for different groups?
- Unfortunately no. Chat routing stays the same across all groups.
- Can I use bit.ly to make the direct link shorter?
- Sure thing! You can use any URL shortening service to do that.
- How to generate a direct chat link for a specific group?
- Please follow this tutorial.
- Does the phone app allow us to chat with customers?
- Yes, you can chat on the go using one of three available mobile apps.
- Is there any limit to the number of groups I can create?
- No, there is no limit.
- Do I need to have the admin rights to create canned responses?
- No, anyone regardless of role can add and edit canned responses. Links:
How to get a direct link to your chat
Using shortcuts in LiveChat
Getting LiveChat notifications on Slack
Customer-focused guy. Daniel is always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. A rebel to the status quo. He loves a challenge. Known to be a book freak and avid long distance runner.
Customer Support Hero
Justyna is a natural when it comes to customer service. She handles all customer cases with great care and dedication.