8:00am PDT on Thursday, 18th June 2015
Turning data into satisfaction
with Daniel Zielinski and Piotr Bednarek
There’s no room for guesswork in a successful customer service department. You want to track everything that will help you build faster and more efficient customer support team. We can help with that.The webinar covers following topics:
- pull useful data from your LiveChat,
- import the data to Excel to calculate various KPIs,
- see how many agents you need based on historical data.
Make sure to check out the second part of the webinar too!
Video from webinar
Questions asked during the webinar
Files and links:
- How many visitors can I track through the Visitors window?
- The number of visitors you can track depends on the plan you are using. You can monitor up to 100 visitors in the Starter plan, up to 400 in the Regular/Team plans and up to 1000 in Enterprise/Enterprise Plus plans.
- We are located in the U.S. If our manager runs the Availability report in France, will the metrics change according to his time zone?
- Yes, the will be reported in the manager’s local time zone.
- How do you guys calculate the resolution time?
- The resolution time clock starts when the ticked is created and stops when the ticket is marked as resolved.
- Why am I missing the Chat duration report?
- You must be a Regular or Team plan user. This report is available in the Enterprise/Enterprise Plus plan only.
- Where can I find answers to my open-ended questions, e.g. how can we improve our customer service?
- Answers to open-ended questions are added to each chat transcript. You need to manually check your archives for those answers.
- How long does it take to upgrade my Team account to the Enterprise so I can make use of the advanced reporting functionality?
- The change is immediate. After upgrading, you only need to re-log into your LiveChat account.
- How long are the reports stored?
- There’s no expiration date on the stored metrics.
- What is my login and password for each API call?
- Your login is the same as your LiveChat login (email address), and you’ll find your API Key in your LiveChat profile.
Data Driven Support Management (eBook)
Introduction to LiveChat’s REST API
Chat occupancy method (REST API)