- Billed separately, in-app purchases
- 183 teams are using it
- Help Desk
Integrate LiveChat with HelpDesk to get a complete customer service platform
HelpDesk (www.helpdesk.com) is LiveChat’s ticketing system. It's dedicated to teams that need a more advanced solution than LiveChat's built-in Tickets. HelpDesk is embedded inside LiveChat Agent App, making it easy to handle chats, emails and Ticket Form messages in one place. HelpDesk is a paid product, available from $4 per agent per month.
See the setup instructions on how to properly configure this app with your LiveChat account.
- Multiple mailboxes with automated rules
- Manage multiple email addresses in HelpDesk. Create rules to assign tickets to teams or agents automatically.
- Customizable help desk
- Create a new HelpDesk subdomain or use your own email domain to reply to tickets. Write your own feedback requests and notifications for customers. Create custom ticket views and access them instantly from the left navigation bar.
- Manage tickets on mobile
- You can browse and reply to HelpDesk tickets while on the go. Just open the HelpDesk web application on your mobile device.
- Integrate chats and emails
- Connect LiveChat and HelpDesk to manage chats, emails and ticket form messages in one place. Provide real-time support on chat, and solve more complicated issues using an advanced ticketing system.
- Discover an easy-to-navigate interface
- The HelpDesk app is easy to implement in your customer support workflow. HelpDesk and LiveChat are based on the same design system, so you don’t have to get used to a new interface.
- Manage your customer support in one app
- Solve email requests, connect on chat, or respond to ticket forms. You get one app that helps you manage your online communication, and your customers can use their preferred channel to contact you.