- The integration is free to use
- 594 teams are using it
Chat with visitors on your WHMCS site and convert them into customers.
The WHMCS integration allows you to add LiveChat to your website as well as save and store chat transcripts as tickets in WHMCS. Thanks to it, you can keep all your support communication in one place. WHMCS is a is the web hosting management and billing software that automates plenty of aspects such as billing, domain reselling or provisioning. It enables companies to provide various payment gateways: Paypal, Sage Pay, and Quantum Gateway. Also, it lets you generate custom invoices, payment reminders or notifications. WHMCS takes care of setting up of services, suspension of account for non-payment, welcome emails and password changes. Apart from hosting management, WHMCS provides domain solutions such as purchases, automatic registration, availability checking, WHOIS information, locking and syncing. What's more, the solution lets you check the health of your business through reporting and statistics modules (where you can check payments, income, and ticket ratings).
See the setup instructions on how to properly configure this app with your LiveChat account.
- Native integration
- Now you can integrate WHMCS with LiveChat with our dedicate plugin – no need to dibble in code or any kind of advanced configuration. To ease things up even further, we provide you with a step-by-step tutorial, guiding you through the entire integration process. We like to keep things easy!
- Save your chats as tickets
- You can not only add a chat to your website but also save all your chats as tickets! With just a few easy steps, all of your conversations with customers will be easily accessible within your WHMCS.
- Offer immediate access to help
- Customers want a fast response time to their queries and problems. With LiveChat, you can offer real-time help, ensuring more sales and customer satisfaction in the process.
- Maximize conversion on your website with LiveChat
- All website visitors are essentially sales opportunities. Once installed, LiveChat makes it easy for you to communicate with browsing visitors, build better relationships, and close more deals.
- Improve customer service and loyalty
- With live chat, you can have a direct contact with customers that allows you to maintain and improve loyalty to your brand.