After a long break, we have released the next beta of LiveChat for Android. The most significant changes include the list of contacts and the system for automatic reporting errors. In addition, we worked on user interface transparency.
Recent changes in the application:
- New: List of contacts and chats with operators
- New: Improved graphical user interface
- New: More detailed information about the customer and the operator
- New: Ability to quickly move from application to the phone mode or writing an e-mail
- New: Multiple login sessions support
- New: Ability to accept or refuse transferred clients
- New: System automatically reports application errors
See more screenshots of the LiveChat for Android – beta 2 in our Facebook gallery.
Full list of changes is available on our forum. Now we are waiting for feedback from you!
Do you like our posts? You might also like our product.
Give LiveChat a go during a free, 30-day trial.