Full Stack Prototype Engineer
We need someone with both strong technical and communication skills. You’ll make sure the LiveChat APIs are battle-tested, well designed and intuitive.
At LiveChat for Developers Team, your responsibilties will include:
- Creating simple yet powerful app prototypes with React/Vue and Node.js/Express,
- Writing tutorials and guides on using LiveChat APIs and SDKs,
- Improving, creating and showcasing existing tools for developers,
- Communicating and interacting with developers from all over the world to advocate their needs,
- Coleading an online community of software developers interested in LiveChat platform.
We’re looking for the following:
- Fluency and years of experience in creating, testing and maintaining responsive services in HTML5, CSS3, JS (ES6), PHP, MySQL,
- Skill of quick technical problem analysis using adequate diagnostic tools,
- Experience with Git, front-end (React or Vue) and back-end (Express, Laravel or similar) frameworks,
- Static analysis-related interests and knowledge of SaaS business model and marketing specifics,
- Will to learn and share your experience with junior members of the team and publicly (at company’s blog),
- Someone who would stay with us for years and not just for one project,
- Typographically pleasing CV,
- Perfect knowledge of English.
We can offer:
- Work on big-scale projects (over 600k visitors per month),
- Development of your customer service and online community skills,
- Relations with experts, developers and customers from all over the world,
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered,
- All the equipment, tools and knowledge you will ever need or want,
- A chance to work with some of the most passionate people in the business.