9:00am PDT on Thursday, 12th September 2013
Progressing with LiveChat: Founding your growth
with Blazej Szperlinski
Information about optimizing your LiveChat to make it even better at growing measurable success with your website’s visitors.This webinar, part 1 of our Progressing with LiveChat series, shows how to use out of the box functionality to its full potential. The following topics were discussed during the webinar:
- Installation principles
- What visitors and agents get
- Description of available features
Video from webinar
Questions asked during the webinar
- Is there a way to pull up previous chats from a returning visitor within the current chat session?
- Yes there is. All you need to do is scroll up in the chat window. Previous chats will immediately appear.
- If a visitor logs to chat via email, can we automatically search that email on Facebook to see his profile?
- It’s not possible, but you can always copy the e-mail and search it on FB.
- Can we have users log in using Facebook connect only?
- It’s not possible. Pre-Chat surveys and Facebook connect may only be used together.
- Could we get the client to enter his or her name and email through an automatic greeting?
- Sorry, but this isn’t possible currently.
- I wish there was a way that when we send a personal invite, it didn’t classify as a chat. It often comes back blank (customer didn’t respond), so not really a chat. Any idea on if a change is coming to filter these?
- Sadly we don’t have that option currently.
- If we purchase a one agent seat, can we log in additionally as an admin?
- Each admin is also counted as an agent so you need an additional spot for him or her.
- Is there global admin access,where you can see who is online?
- When an admin logs in, he will see all the visitors who are presently on site and all chats, just as a normal agent.
- How often do you guys do “updates/improvements” to the application? I keep a running “wish list” so just curious how often your team does upgrades to the system : )
- We are working on our apps constantly, to make them work better for everyone.
- How can we compare a visitor’s email we got through LiveChat with another person’s email. I am asking about fraud emails, or someone who is trying to send us an email using his another email.
- Using webhooks tied to your existing database you could easily connect pre-logged in people with their e-mails, with your chat agents. This wouldn’t work if someone actually acquired access to an e-mail belonging to someone else.
Blazej worked in support at LiveChat. In his posts, he shared knowledge about how to implement LiveChat and using its basic functionalities.