Jira is the #1 software development tool, allowing you to plan, track, and release great software. It also provides you with the Jira Service Desk tool. Integrate LiveChat with Jira and give your customers the quickest and the most efficient way of communication.
Below, we prepared a short integration tutorial. We hope that you will like it!
- Installation - learn how to integrate LiveChat with Jira;
- Configuration - learn how to configure your Jira integration
- First, click here to visit LiveChat for Jira official marketplace site. While there, click on Get it now button. By doing that you'll be able to download LiveChat for Jira on your computer.
- Now, log into your Jira dashboard and click on Jira Administration button.
- Click on Manage apps button to proceed.
- On the next screen, go to Manage apps section.
- While there, click on the Upload app button, available at the middle right section of Manage Apps.
- To proceed, upload the LiveChat app that you've previously downloaded.
- There's just one more thing to do before finalizing the installation: to proceed, click on Upload button.
And that's it! Your LiveChat is now integrated with Jira and all that is left is to configure the integration, which we will describe below.
- After the successful upload, you will be taken back to the Manage apps screen. While there, click on the Configure button, available under the LiveChat app.
- On the Configure section, provide the email address of your LiveChat license.
- Now, choose where would you like to display your LiveChat widget.
- To finalize the configuration, click on Save button.
Done! Now your LiveChat for Jira plugin is ready to use! Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us - we are available 24/7/365!