Using Zapier, you can connect LiveChat to a number of different services to store chat transcripts, create new contacts in your CRM and much more.
In this tutorial you'll find instructions on how to create a Zap. We explain it on an example integration between LiveChat and Google Contacts.
Take a look at the list of the most popular LiveChat Zaps with the setups.
Creating your first Zap
Creating a Zap consist of three main parts:
- Setting up the trigger
- Configuring the action
- Launching the Zap
For the purpose of this tutorial, we will create an example Zap that will add a new Google Contact entry for each person that started a chat with you.
Setting up the trigger in Zapier
- Start off by logging in to Zapier and click on Make a Zap in the upper menu.
Configuring the action
Launching the Zap
Congrats, you have just created your first Zap! At the start of each chat, it will save your visitor's name, email address and add a chat ID of the conversation as a comment.
Popular LiveChat Zaps
Here is a list of the most popular LiveChat integrations installed through Zapier along with the setups:
- Add LiveChat Contacts to Your Benchmark Email Lists
- Add LiveChat Contacts to Contacts in Autopilot
- Add leads to Zoho CRM when LiveChat chats end
- Add LiveChat contacts as Items in your Podio
- Get Slack messages when LiveChat chats end
- Gather Contact Data in Hubspot after LiveChat chat ends
- Submit HubSpot forms from new LiveChat chats
- Create an issue in Jira after LiveChat chat is finished
- Add Basecamp to-do when LiveChat chat ends
- Create an issue in GitHub after a bug is reported via a chat
- Add chat transcripts as notes to Evernote
- Create RD Station leads from new LiveChat chats
- Add finished LiveChat chat contacts to MailChimp list
- Get emailed at Zapiermail when LiveChat chats end
- Add Pipedrive deals when new LiveChat chats end
- Pass LiveChat contact as New Person to Pipedrive
- Add rows in Google Sheets when LiveChat chats end
- Add Close.io leads from new LiveChat chats
- Add leads to Base when new LiveChat chats end
- Create new Trello cards when LiveChat chat ends
- Add new Asana stories when LiveChat chats end
- Add notes in Capsule CRM when LiveChat chats end
- Log chats to Google documents
- Send Twilio SMS when chat is finished
- Add LiveChat chatters as clients to Toggl
- Create tasks from chats in your Google Tasks account
- Create tasks from chats in your Wunderlist
- Add chat transcripts as tasks in Todoist
- Add tickets as cases in Magentrix
- Add chat visitors to Google Contacts
- Get Pushover Push Notification when LiveChat chat starts
- Save LiveChat Chatter to Nutshell
- Create New Lead in LeadOutcome when chat starts
- Create new Infusionsoft contact from finished LiveChat chat
- Add new lead in Salesforce when LiveChat chat ends
- Create and update Hatchbuck contacts from contacts in LiveChat
- Add new contacts straight from your chats directly to your Mailigen newsletter
- Track the success rate and the amount of chats with the use of ProjectManager
- Gain new subscribers from chats and grow your newsletter campaign with Constant Contact
If you are looking for other integrations with LiveChat through Zapier, visit LiveChat zapbook.