Entropay: pay for LiveChat via bank transfer
If you don’t want to pay for LiveChat subscription with the use of your credit card, consider doing it with the use of a virtual one. You can create your virtual card in just a few minutes, and pay for LiveChat via bank transfer – no credit card required.
We prepared a short tutorial on how to sign up for Entropay, a service that allows you to create your virtual card. See how easy it is to sign up and top up your card!
- Sign up for Entropay – learn how to sign up for Entropay;
- Top up your virtual card – top up your card via bank transfer and use it to subscribe for LiveChat
Sign up for Entropay
- Go to www.entropay.com and click on Sign up now button.
- Fill the registration form and choose USD ($) as your currency.
- To proceed, click on Get your Card! button.
- You will be prompted with the information that new Virtual Card has been created for you.
Done! Now your Entropay account is ready to use. All that is left now is to top up your Virtual Card. After doing that, you will be able to use it to pay for your LiveChat subscription.
Top up your virtual card
- On the confirmation screen, click on Bank Transfer to top up your Virtual Card.
- Next, choose the location, name and the currency of your bank.
- To proceed, click on Get Bank Details.
- On the next section, you will find the Bank Account Details provided by Entropay. To top up your Virtual Card, use those details to transfer funds from your bank account to Entropay.
- After the funds are credited to your Virtual Card, go to My Entropay Cards section available in Entropay panel.
- From there, copy the details of your Virtual Card and add them to your LiveChat subscription.
Done! From now on you can use your virtual card to pay for LiveChat subscription, without the need to use your credit card. Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us – we are available 24/7/365!