Install LiveChat on your GoDaddy site
Follow the steps of this tutorial and set up LiveChat on your GoDaddy-based page. After that’s done, you’ll be able to handle chats coming from your visitors in the real time.
All you need to do is to place LiveChat tracking code into your Site-wide Code section. Let’s get started!
- First, sign in to your GoDaddy panel.
- Then click on WEBSITE BUILDER and choose Manage.
You will be taken to the dashboard.
- Click on Edit site on the right.
- Then click on ≡ icon in the top right corner.
- Select Site Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Next, go to Site-wide Code tab.
- Paste LiveChat tracking code to Code to put before closing