3dcart: LiveChat in your online store
This short integration tutorial will guide you through the process of placing a live chat function on your 3dcart store website. Start chatting with your store visitors and convert them into customer with just a few clicks!
To set up live chat on your 3dcart website, follow the instructions below:
- Login to your 3dcart store manager and click on the Design button.
- Select Settings from the black menu on the left, then click on Design and choose Themes & Styles.
- Click on Edit Template (HTML) in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Edit the file containing the <body> section of the page, in this case it’s frame.html. Click on a cog icon in Action column and select Edit.
- Go to the Install section in you LiveChat dashboard and copy your tracking code.
- Paste the code before the </body> tag and select Save to finalize.
Congratulations, now you have a chat function available on your 3dcart website!
You should also check out our Knowledge base to pick on good practices:
- Tips for beginners – a good way to start your live chat experience
- Chat window customization – learn how to customize the look of your live chat
Also, here are some additional materials regarding 3dcart:
- Tips for power users – learn how to get additional information regarding your products based on the car company example. This tutorial has been written by one of our customers, Fiach Reid!